Tuesday 25 July 2017

Top 10 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES

The best preparation
For tomorrow is doing
Your best today.


H. Jackson
Brown, Jr.
10

We must let go of the
Life we have planned,
So as to accept the
One that is waiting for us.


Joseph
Campbell
9

The best and the most 
beautiful things in the 
world cannot be seen
Or even touched - they
Must be felt with the 
heart.


Hellen keller
8

I can't change the 
direction of the wind,
But I can adjust my
Sails to always reach
My destination.


Jimmy Dean
7


Happiness is not
Something you
Postpone for the
Future ; it is something 
You design for the 
Present.


Jim Rohn
6


Put your heart, mind,
And soul into even
Your smallest acts.
This is the secret of 
success.


Swami
Sivananda
5


Today I choose life. Every morning
When I wake up I can choose joy,
Happiness, negativity, pain... To feel
The freedom that comes from being
Able to continue to make mistakes
And choices - today I choose to feel
Life, not to deny my humanity but 
embrace it.


Kevyn Aucoin
4


Health is the greatest 
gift, contentment the
Greatest wealth,
faithfulness the best
Relationship.


Buddha
3


My mission in life is
Not merely to survive,
But to thrive; and to
do so with some
Passion, some
Compassion, some
humor, and some
Style.


Maya
Angelou
2


Clouds come floating
Into my life, no longer
To carry rain or usher
Storm, but to add
Colour to my sunset
Sky.


Rabindranath
Tagore
1


No comments:

Post a Comment

QURAN QUOTE'S

O ye who believe! What is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? D...